Jack Pennington Ltd is looking for an ambitious person to join the internal sales team.
Jack Pennington Ltd, is a family owned, mechanical and electrical product distributor. Supplying the building services industry with the leading brands in M&E first fix products. Servicing our customers is at the forefront of our commercial offering and plays a vital role in our business.
The ideal candidate will be able to provide exceptional service to customers assisting them in order processing, product selection, problem solving and maintaining our exceptionally high service standards.
- Answer incoming telephone calls in a professional and efficient manner
- Educate the customer on the product ranges.
- Customer internal database management
- Customer quotation handling
- Receive and process orders on behalf of customers in an efficient and accurate manner, as well as providing order status updates.
- Utilise inbound call opportunities to generate sales and renewals.
- Develop strong relationships with customers and demonstrate how we can add value to their business.
- Identify potential customer needs/ opportunities to grow the business.
- Respond to customer emails in a professional manner.
- Have a flexible approach to tasks assigned
- Attend customer service meetings
- Attend all product-training sessions.
- Comply with all company procedures and policies
- Proactively contribute to the ongoing development of departmental processes and policies
- Ability to work towards KPI’s.
- Previous experience in a customer service/sales role
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to manage relationships and expectations on various levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills (approachable, positive, motivated, can-do attitude)
- Appreciation and an interest in providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to sell and cross sell
- Ability to multi task and prioritise
- Proficient computing skills, including MS word, Excel and Outlook
What working for Jack Pennington Ltd can offer you:
- Being part of a company that treats all employees with honesty, trust and integrity
- Being part of a continuously evolving and dynamic team that values ideas and suggestions
- Future opportunities for development into management
- Employee Recognition scheme
- Health and Dental Scheme
- Competitive Salary