A recent addition to our extensive PPE range, the TraffiGlove range of hand protection uses a 3 colour traffic light system to easily identify the correct cut protection level choice. Each colour cut level offers a range of gloves to suit most applications and requirements. At a glance you and your team will know what a particular type of glove is for, and if they offer the right degree of protection.
- Red - Lowest Cut Protection, Cut Level 1
- A range of excellent quality gloves made from nylon and polycotton threads
- Quality coatings providing protection against wet and dry surfaces
- Ideal for: General product handling, construction trades, warehouse work, assembly lines and wherever general protection is needed
- Amber - Medium Cut Protection, Cut Level 3
- Premium gloves made from high performance, cut resistance threads bended with nylon and other quality fibres for abrasion resistance and comfort
- A range of gloves providing excellent comfort, real dexterity, quality and value
- Ideal for: Second fix construction trades, mechanical and electrical trades, steel fixing, material handling, assembly lines and wherever quality and mid range protection is required
- Green - Highest Cut Protection, Cut Level 5
- The best in protection. Made from blends of high performance cut resistance threads and technical fibres
- Outstanding levels of comfort and dexterity
- Different types of coating choice, providing the right glove for any task.
- Ideal for: Cladding trades, sheet metal with cut edges, swarf and metal work environments, recycling trades and wherever safety is paramount against the unknown